- Can I show up without a reservation?
Online reservations are required to ensure your space in the room. There is no way for us to predict availability for walk-in business.
- How many people can play at the same time?
Maximum number of participants depends on the room:
Pirates Cove= 8
Please contact us for private parties and large groups.
- What happens if we do not book all of the available tickets for a time frame?
If you purchase less than the maximum number of tickets for the room, you will be working with others. If you want the room to yourself, you can purchase all of the available tickets but don’t need to have everyone in attendance.
- Are there a minimum number of participants needed per room?
There is no minimum requirement but less than four participants can be challenging. Remember, if you purchase less than the maximum number of tickets for the room you may be playing with other people.
- What happens if I am late?
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early, to your game start time. Games will begin exactly at their start time and being late may cause you to have less than 60 minutes to play.
- How long do we need?
Each game is designed for 1 hour of intense fun. Debriefing and photos may take additional time.
- How early should we arrive for our game?
15 minutes will be enough for rules and orientation
- Do I need reservations to participate in PAEsacpeRooms?
Yes, online booking, but walk-ins are allowed provided there is a time slot available
- Can children participate?
Children as young as 12 can participate but all children under 16 must be accompanied by a guardian of at least 18 years of age. Our puzzles and clues may be too challenging for young children to enjoy
- Are you handicap accessible?
- Are we really locked inside the room and what if we have to leave?
Yes and No. You will be in a room with a locked door, but every door is equipped with an exit button. Should you feel the need to leave the room, you are welcome to do so at any time.
- What should we bring with us?
Your wits about you and if you wear reading glasses bring them.
- Can I do the escape room more than once?
You are welcome to do the room more than once, but the puzzles will only change if the room theme is changed. We would not want you to spoil the puzzle-solving fun for others on your team that may be doing it for the first time.
- What happens if we don’t escape in time?
It’s a challenging game and many get close and do not get out in time. At the end of 60 minutes, the Game Master will unlock the room and you may ask questions. Keep the clues and riddles a secret so others may enjoy them in the future.
- Is this a haunted house?
- Are walk-ins allowed?
Yes, as long as there are room openings
- Can I have the room just for my group?
Yes, if you buy all the slots available for that timeframe
- I would like to bring a private group outside of your scheduled hours, is this possible?
Yes, please contact us for details.
- Is it possible to purchase gift certificates?
- Are we allowed to bring our bags, cellphones or cameras inside?
We request that you bring only that which is necessary for your person. Photographs are not permitted inside the Escape Room
- Are we allowed to eat or drink in the room?
Food and drinks are not permitted in the escape room facility. Water is available on site at no charge.
Follow the rules. Our staff will review the rules of the game with you before you begin, which include:
• There is no need to lift or move heavy objects, or climb on top of furniture.
• None of our games require the use of force. If something seems secured in place, it is.
• If you break something in one of our games by using excessive force or reckless behavior, you must pay for it.
• Don’t guess random combinations, try to pick locks, or use force to try opening locks.
• Cell phones and other electronic devices must remain off and cannot be used inside the room
Drugs and alcohol:
If you’re planning to get some drinks while you’re attending PA Escape Rooms, please plan to do this after the game, not before. You’ll want to have all of your brain cells working at 100% capacity while you’re in the room! PLEASE NOTE: If members of your group appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, you will not be allowed in the room. This decision will be made at the discretion of our staff and no refunds or exchanges will be permitted. We take this very seriously as it could cause damage to the room, to yourself or others, and adversely affect others enjoyment of the experience.